Century’s Vehicle Service agreements
Call us at
Century’s Vehicle Service Agreements offer peace of mind from unexpected expense arising from mechanical failures in your new or pre-owned vehicle.
- Vehicle Protection: Century Service pays for the costs of parts and labor during the repair or replacement of major component parts.
- National Acceptance: Century Service Contracts are accepted by repair facilities nationwide. In the event a network repair facility is not available, transient claims are paid by a Century Service credit card.
- Rental Reimbursement: If you are in need of a rental vehicle during a mechanical failure, due to covered repair work, Century Service will allow rental coverage with no deductible.
- Towing Coverage: The Century Plan provides for towing reimbursement when in conjunction with the repair of a covered item.
- Increased Resale Value: If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Century Service coverage can be transferred to the new owner, allowing you the possibility of a higher resale price.
For illustrative purposes only. Neither this brochure, nor the corresponding Agreement, is an insurance product.
For more information about our products, please Contact us