- Located in Albuquerque, NM.
- Manages over 200 Reinsurance & Profit Participation programs with over 1,000 dealer clients managed.
- Contract obligor for over 200,000 automotive protection products annually.
- MAPFRE Assistance USA, Inc. acquired Century on July 30, 2012.
- Claims and Marketing provider for automotive vehicle service agreements and various automotive protection products.
- Central processing center for products.
- Contract processing, claims adjudication, & contract compliance.
- Legal Compliance, including form filings and approvals.
Profit Sharing Programs
Once the decision is made to participate in the potential underwriting revenue stream from Vehicle Service Agreements and other products, there are numerous types of income generating options. These are the most common methods an automobile dealer can utilize to maximize their income from the sale of F&I products (specifically Vehicle Service Agreements).
Each program has its own set of attributes. Call us and we will have an expert from our team assist you in determining the various options that best meet your needs.
- Direct non-participation programs
- Retrospective Commissions
- Captive reinsurance:
- CFC: Controlled Foreign Corporation
- NCFC: Non-Controlled Foreign Corporation
MAPFRE is a multinational group, operating in 46 countries, with over 35,000 employees. The U.S. operation alone consists of nearly 3,000 employees and includes MAPFRE USA, Commerce Insurance Group of 7 insurance companies rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best.