Since 2006, Century Automotive Service Corporation, a MAPFRE Company, has provided drivers, dealers and agents with a comprehensive suite of innovative products designed to protect vehicles and offer peace of mind to customers. With 1250 contracts processed daily, Century now manages nearly 250 reinsurance companies affiliated with over 1,100 dealerships in the automobile, motorcycle and powersports markets nationwide.
Century Automotive Service Corporation is committed to the success of our partners and offers a variety of services designed to enhance those partnerships:
- Dedicated in-house legal compliance and risk management teams.
- Marketing, distribution and product development support.
- Reinsurance team specializing in both formation and management.
- Contract processing, claims adjudication and contract compliance.
- ASE certified claims adjusters.
Century Automotive offers electronic solutions designed to support our partners:
- Dealer interface for all products through web-based portal including e-rating, cancellation quotes and remittance.
- Robust production and experience reporting capabilities.
- Dealer systems integration: DealerTrack, F & I Express, Menu Vantage, Maxim Trak and more.
- Claims management integration: All Data, Mitchell, Motor Service Guide and multiple inspection services.
MAPFRE is a multinational group, operating in 46 countries, with over 35,000 employees. The U.S. operation alone consists of nearly 3,000 employees and includes MAPFRE USA, Commerce Insurance Group of 7 insurance companies rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best.