Schedule of Coverage
- Engine: All internally lubricated parts, including Pistons, Crankshaft, Timing Chain, Timing Gears, Rocker Arms, Rocker Shafts, Oil Pump, Harmonic Balancer, Oil Pan, Intake and Exhaust Manifolds, Cylinder Block and Cylinder Head(s) are covered if damaged as the result of the failure of a covered internal part of the engine..
- Turbo Charger/Super Charger (Factory Installed Only): All internally lubricated parts: Housing is covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated component.
- Transmission (Automatic or Standard): All internally lubricated Parts contained within the Transmission Case, plus Torque Converter, vacuum Modulator, and Transmission Mounts. (Oil Pan and Transmission case, if damaged as the result or the failure of a covered Internal Part of the Transmission).
- Transfer Case: All internally lubricated parts contained within the Transfer Case.
- Drive Axle (Front and Read): All internally lubricated parts contained within the Drive Axle, plus: Locking Hubs, Drive Shafts and Universal Joints.
- Seals and Gaskets: Seals and Gaskets are covered for all components listed under Powertrain.
Includes all components listed in Powertrain.
- Air Conditioners: Compressor, Compressor Clutch and Pulley, Condenser, Evaporator, Idler Pulley and Idler Pully Bearing. The following parts are also covered if required in connection with the repair of a covered part listed above: Accumulator/Receiver Dryer, Orifice Tube, Oil and Refrigerant, Expansion Valve, POA Valve, and Hi-Low Pressure Cut-off Switch.
- Front Suspension: Upper and Lower Control Arms, Control Arm Shafts and Bushings; Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Stabilizer Shaft Linkage and Bushings; King Pins and Bushings; Spindles and Spindle Supports.
- Steering: All internally lubricated parts contained within the Steering Gear Box; Power Cylinder, Rack and Pinion Gear and Power Steering Pump, Plus: Pitman Arm; Idler Arm; Tie Rod Ends and Drag Link; Steering Box & Rack and Pinion Gear Housings if damaged as the result of the failure of a covered Internal Part.
- Brakes: Master Cylinder; Power Brake Cylinder; Vacuum Assist Booster (excluding Hydro Boost system), Disc Brake Caliper, Wheel Cylinders, Compensating Valve, Metal Hydraulic Lines and Fittings.
- Electrical: Alternator and Voltage Regulator,; Starter Motor, Starter Drive, and Starter Solenoid; Front Wiper Motor Relay and Delay Switch; Manually Operated Switches; Wiring Harnesses.
- Seals Gaskets: Seals and Gaskets are covered for all components listed in Standard.
Includes all components listed in Powertrain and Standard.
- Additional Electrical: Power Window Motors (excluding Regulators), Power Seat Motor, Convertible Top Motor (excluding Regulators and Frame), Power Sunroof Motor (excluding Regulators and Frame), Power Door Lock Actuator, Power Antenna Motor (excluding mast), Digital Instrument Cluster; Mileage Computer; Distributor; Electronic Combination Entry System; Computerized Timing Control Units; Electronic Cruise Control Module.
- ABS Brakes: Hydraulic Control Unit; Electronic Control Processor; Wheel-Speed Sensors/Exciters; Hydraulic Pump/Motor Assembly.
- Front & Rear Suspension: MacPherson Struts; Shackle and Eye Shafts and Bushings; Torsion Bars and Bushings; Wheel Bearings and Seals; Automatic Leveling Unit Compressor,Sensor and Limiting Valve.
- Cooling: Radiator; Fan and Fan Clutch; Engine Cooling Fan Motor; and Heater Core.
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection Sensors; Control Units and Injectors; Electronic Fuel Delivery Pump and Injectors; Vacuum Pump; Throttle Position Sensors; Oxygen Sensor; and Metal Fuel Delivery Lines.
- Air Conditioner: Expansion Valve; Dryer Tank; Accumulator; POA Valve; Hi-Low Pressure Cut-off Switch;Ducts and Outlet hoses (Interior); Automatic Temperature Control Programmer.
- Interior/Exterior: Glove Box Door and Hinge; Manually operated Seat Tracks; Interior and Exterior Door Handles; Door Hinges; Map/Courtesy Light Assembly (not bulbs); Hood and Truck Gas Shocks.
- Seals and Gaskets: Seals and Gaskets are covered for all components listed in High-Tech.
- Enhance your Factory Powertrain Warranty: Choose from either High-Tech or Comprehensive wrap coverage which covers repairs to your vehicle’s mechanical and electrical parts not covered under the Factory Powertrain Warranty. Refer to your Agreement for specific parts covered by either High Tech or Comprehensive coverage. Wrap coverage specifically excludes all components listed under Powertrain Coverage.
If you selected Comprehensive Coverage, this Service Agreement will cover necessary repairs to ALL of your vehicle’s mechanical and electrical parts, except for those items listed below under “Exclusions*.”
*Exclusions: The Agreement does not provide coverage for Accessory Drive Belts; Batteries; Body Panels; Break Linings, Pads and Shoes, Rotors and Drums; Bumpers; Carpet; Clutch Friction Disc and Pressure Plate; Dash Cover and Pad; Door Trim, Handles, and Fabric; Filters; Fluids; Glass (Including windshields); Headliner; Heating Hoses, Lines and Tubes; Hinges; Hybrid Battery Plug Assembly; Hybrid Vehicle Battery Pack; Hybrid Vehicle Relay Assembly; Hybrid Vehicle Supply Battery Assembly; Interior and exterior Trim and Moldings (including but not limited to Cup Holders, Ash Trays, Covers, and Vents); Lamps (Back-up, Fog Light, Side Marker, and Turn Signal Light Assemblies); Light Bulbs; Nuts, Bolts, Clips Retainers, and Fasteners; Paint; Rust and Corrosion Damage; Seat Covers; Sheet Metals; Shiny Metals; Spark Plugs; Structural Framework and Welds; Tires; Vacuum Hoses, Lines & Tubes; Weather Stripping; Wheels and Rims; Windshield Wiper Blades (Rubber Component). Filters, Lubricants, Coolants, Fluids and Refrigerants will be covered only if replacement is required in connection with a Breakdown. See actual Service Agreement for specific details. Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
- Towing: In the event of a mechanical breakdown caused by a part covered by this Agreement; we will reimburse you for reasonable towing charges up to eighty dollars ($80) per occurrence.
- Rental Car: During the time when your vehicle is being repaired at an authorized repair facility for the failure of a covered part, you may qualify for rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day, with a 5-day maximum, not to exceed $150 per occurrence. Vehicle must be rented from the dealer or from a licensed auto rental facility. Rental car reimbursement will not continue beyond the day that repairs are completed and you are notified of the completion.
Optional Benefits (Purchased as an option at the time of the sale of the vehicle)
- Tire and Wheel: This coverage offers replacement or repair of tire and/or wheels when damaged by any Road Hazard as identified in the Agreement. A road hazard occurs when abnormal road conditions and/or objects such as potholes, rocks, metal scraps, nails, glass or other road debris cause the tire to no longer hold air. Please refer to your agreement for specific coverage and benefit limits.
- Battery Service, Flat Tire Change, Lock-Out Assistance; Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery.
This brochure is not an actual contract but is an outline of coverage available through the program. For complete details concerning terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to your program contract, or warranty.