Schedule of Coverage
Powertrain: 500+ Parts Covered
- Turbo Charger/Super Charger (Factory Installed Only)
- Transmission (Automatic or standard)
- Transfer Case
- Drive Axle (Front and rear)
- Seals and Gaskets
Standard: 850+ Parts Covered
Includes all components listed in Powertrain.
- Air Conditioners
- Front Suspension
High-Tech: 3,000+ Parts Covered
Includes all components listed in Powertrain and Standard.
- Additional Electrical
- ABS Brakes
- Front & Rear Suspension
- Fuel System
- Air Conditioner
Comprehensive: 18,000+ Parts Covered
- Most mechanical and electrical components, unless listed in Exclusions of Agreement
- Towing: In the event of a mechanical breakdown caused by a covered part, we will reimburse you for reasonable towing charges up to eighty dollars ($80) per occurrence.
- Rental Car: During the time when your vehicle is being repaired at an authorized repair facility for the failure of a covered part, you may qualify for rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day, with a 5-day maximum, not to exceed $150 per occurrence.
Optional Benefits (Purchased as an option at the time of the sale of the vehicle)
- Tire and Wheel: This coverage offers replacement or repair of tire and/or wheels when damaged by any Road Hazard as identified in the Agreement. A road hazard occurs when abnormal road conditions and/or objects such as potholes, rocks, metal scraps, nails, glass or other road debris cause the tire to no longer hold air. Please refer to your agreement for specific coverage and benefit limits.
- Battery Service, Flat Tire Change, Lock-Out Assistance; Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery included with ALL coverage levels.
For illustrative purposes only. Neither this brochure, nor the corresponding Agreement, is an insurance policy. For complete details concerning terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to your Agreement.