Providing mechanical protection for new and pre-owned vehicles
Century's Vehicle Service Agreements offer peace of mind from unexpected expense arising from mechanical failures in your new or pre-owned vehicle.
- Vehicle protection: Century Service pays for the costs of parts and labor during the repair or replacement of major component parts.
- National acceptance: Century Service Contracts are accepted by repair facilities nationwide. In the event a network repair facility is not available, transient claims are paid by a Century Service credit card.
- Rental reimbursement: If you are in need of a rental vehicle during a mechanical failure, due to covered repair work, Century Service will allow rental coverage with no deductible.
- Towing coverage: The Century Plan provides for towing reimbursement when in conjunction with the repair of a covered item.
- Increased resale value: If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Century Service coverage can be transferred to the new owner, allowing you the possibility of a higher resale price.
This brochure is not an actual contract but is an outline of coverage available through the program. For complete details concerning terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to your program contract, or warranty.