Century Tire and Wheel Coverage will repair or replace Tires and Wheels when damaged by any Road Hazard* for new and used vehicles.
- Repair or Replacement of a Tire covered under the agreement if damaged due to a road hazard*.
- Repair or Replacement of a Wheel (rim) covered under the agreement if damaged due to a road hazard*.
- Balancing and Mounting of replacement or repaired tires.
- Transferable to a New Owner.
- Up to $100 Reimbursement for Towing Assistance related to a covered repair /replacement.
- Associated Sales Tax Included with any authorized repair or replacement.
- Benefit Payments are Not Pro-rated.
- No Deductible.
Road hazards are considered to be any unusual conditions on the road such as, but not limited to:
- Metal Scraps
- Broken Glass
*See your Agreement for complete description of benefits and exclusions.
This brochure is not an actual contract but is an outline of coverage available through the program. For complete details concerning terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to your program contract, or warranty.