Century Tire and Wheel Coverage will repair or replace Tires and Wheels when damaged by any Road Hazard for new and used vehicles.
- Repair or Replacement of a Tire covered under the agreement if damaged due to a road hazard.
- Repair or Replacement of a Wheel (rim) covered under the agreement if damaged due to a road hazard.
- Balancing and Mounting of replacement or repaired tires.
- Transferable to a New Owner.
- Up to $100 Reimbursement for Towing Assistance related to a covered repair/replacement.
- Associated Sales Tax Included with any authorized repair or replacement.
- Benefit Payments are Not Pro-rated.
- No Deductible.
Road hazards are considered to be any unusual conditions on the road such as, but not limited to:
- Metal Scraps
- Broken Glass
For illustrative purposes only. Neither this brochure, nor the corresponding Agreement, is an insurance product.