Why Offer Dealer Branded Certified Vehicles?
It will set your new and used vehicle operations apart from every other dealer in your market, especially your competition that sells the same make(s) that you do. Dealer Branded Certified will enhance your dealership's image, maximize dealership gross profit, and improve customer retention & satisfaction.
Your Program, Your Way!
You choose how the program will work best for you.
- You name the program
- Replace the factory sponsored CPO program, or limit the program to fit your needs.
- Select the duration and coverage provided by the accompanying limited warranty.
- Custom-tailor the merchandising materials for you.
- Include your unique value proposition story in your marketing materials.
Fully Customized Marketing Pieces
We will put together a fully customized, comprehensive, used vehicle marketing program designed around YOU!
- Customer Brochures
- Wall Posters
- Desktop Laminates
- Table Tents
- Point of Sale Limited Warranty Information Document
- And much more…
State of the Art Technology
Our technology makes the process simple for your staff to administer and maintain the program.
- Administrative control is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year from any computer with Internet access using your own secure login and password.
- A powerful, yet easy to use software application is provided to let you create and print the Monroney style window sticker and FTC buyer’s guide for any make or model vehicle on your lot.
- We provide live support and hands on training; included at no extra charge.
- The state of the art electronic fulfillment system takes the guess work and man hours out of filling out forms...your customer's limited warranty will be mailed for you.
Increase Your Service Agreement Penetration
We have found that providing a long-term limited warranty can improve VSA penetration. The primary reason is because the customer has already considered the terms, conditions, and the limitations, of the “complimentary warranty” that comes with the vehicle. Mentally they have placed value on the warranty, once that is accomplished, when they are in the F&I office, they are open to considering the idea of a service agreement that will “upgrade” what they already have.
For illustrative purposes only. Neither this brochure, nor the corresponding Agreement, is an insurance product.