PROFIT SHARING PROGRAMS
This is simply finding the least expensive Vehicle Service Contract to sell to your customers.
• Simplest – Simplest manner to achieve higher income from the sale of F&I products.
• No downside risk – This method should have little (or no) downside risk to the dealer (or dealership)
• Guaranteed income - This method guarantees the additional income.
• Least amount of income - This method usually provides the least amount of additional income (because the insurance carrier has to protect against the possibility of greater losses since they have less reserve to pay claims).
• Ordinary income - The income is treated as ordinary income, usually at the highest tax rate.
• Corresponding coverage’s – Since this program has the lowest premiums, the service contract itself usually has the lowest benefits and coverage’s.
Download our FREE Guide
CENTURY AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE CORPORATION
10555 Montgomery Boulevard NE, Building 2
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87111
Toll Free: 888.338.0389
Copyright © 2012-2014 - Century Automotive Service Corporation. All rights reserved.