Job Title: Administration Clerk
Reports to: Payment Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly
Schedule: M-F 9-6
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for assisting the Administration and Payment Departments with various administrative support functions. This position will also serve as a backup for incoming telephone calls in both departments, as well as, the front desk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Copying and distribution of new business checks and accompanying contracts and remittances
• Scan contracts and remittances
• Scan payment repair orders and checks
• Prepare and catalog file boxes of completed work for off-site scanning
• Review and process payments to repair facilities and/or customers
• Back up the Processing department with contract data entry
• Back up the Customer Service Department with processing cancellations
• Provide backup coverage for front desk when necessary
• Special projects and other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Competencies: Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities throughout the day. Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Must possess good customer service skills with the ability to actively listen and follow direction. Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Communication: Must be able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization, customers, agents and clients.
Excellent Client / Customer Service: Must possess a customer service attitude and be able to ensure all customers, and/or client related issues are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
Decision making skills: Must be able to analyze and/or gather all available information for the formulation of sound decisions to effectively resolve a variety of issues.
Analytical skills: Must be detail oriented and accurate.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years previous administrative support experience.
Computer Skills: Must possess good computer skills, including, a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
CENTURY AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE CORPORATION
10555 Montgomery Boulevard NE, Building 2
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87111
Toll Free: 888.338.0389
Copyright © 2012-2014 - Century Automotive Service Corporation. All rights reserved.